"We set out to create a simple inground pool that would meet 80% of consumer demand, while opening up the possibility of inground pool ownership to millions more of us that could not afford a lasting inground pool before now. We guarantee you will not find a more affordable system built to the highest standards." - Frank May, President, The Great Backyard Place.
- The highest quality, most affordable pool on the market
- 100% lifetime warranty transferable to one new homeowner
- Unbeatable wall strength, entirely corrosion resistant, top quality liners
- Fast and simple assembly saves buyer up to 30% on standard install prices
- Factory direct American-made inground pool systems
Why Pool Blue?
Community, relationships, family, play, exercise, creativity and connection—that's what having a pool meant for me growing up. It meant having friends over all summer. It meant Sunday swim days, ball team parties and weekly church swim days with everyone swimming and playing together. It meant that I was far more prone to enjoy life actively.
From the moment of the first splash in your family's very own pool you will understand just how great a pool can be. Aside from swimming, exercise, the outdoors and other benefits for an overly tech connected world, the pool brings a new focal point for family building, family bonding, and community cohesion.
I have never believed that high quality inground pools should be reserved only for the wealthy. Although, with sticker prices typically over 25K installed, owning an inground has been a stretch for the average home.
So in 2005, I set out to create an inground pool that everyone could afford without putting him or herself at financial risk. I wanted to build a lifetime lasting, quality inground for around $15,000 with a solid concrete deck surface.
In 2011, I met with a steel fab shop and presented my vision, and what I thought I needed to do in order to bring it about. They consulted with their engineers and three weeks later had a proposal and potential product on the table for my consideration. It looked perfect. I was getting excited. Finally, a pool affordable for everyone!
Poolblue offers a lifetime guaranteed pool structure, stunning liner options, ease of construction and simplicity in all the shapes and sizes people want most. They can be standard or moderately customized to meet certain criteria. And they knock out the added cost of the middleman and cut the cost of construction by 25%. This means that we can build sixteen of the most popular pools from $15-23,000 dollars. Even a massive 22'x40' lagoon pool can be yours for less than 25K! That was once a pool we built for $35,000! That's $12,000 in savings without skimping one iota on quality.
Personally, I am a pretty hard-core "Do-It-Yourself" guy. So in designing this pool, I had to have something that I could put in on my own. It not only had to save a professional 30% of time on installation, but it had to be simple enough to install for a guy that's just good working with his hands. So I put it through my own criteria before concluding that the Poolblue is also the ideal DIY inground kit.
Of course, there are aspects of the project that I believe are best for newcomers to sub out, such as the excavation or the pour of the concrete deck. Other than that, thousands can be saved if you trust yourself to build the simplest inground pool you can find.
So, take some time, explore our site, talk to one of our teams, put us up against other products, other builders, other pools and you will understand why we believe that 80% of possible inground owners could do no better for themselves and their families than by choosing Poolblue.
CEO, Poolblue N.A.
Our pool kit designs come in many different sizes and configurations such as:
- Rectangle w/4' Radius: 14'x28', 17'x30', 17'x34',17'x38'
- Oval: 14'x30', 17'x33', 17'x37', 17'x41'
- Kidney: 14'x30', 17'x33', 21'x36', 22'x40'
- Lagoon: 14'x30', 17'x33', 23'x36', 22'x40'
- Figure 8: 16'x33', 17'x37', 20'x 29'
- Lakefront (freeform): Large and Medium
- True Ell: 33'x 26'
- Fully Customizable sizes and shapes
- Fully Customizable pool bottoms including wall forms and full length steps
More About Designs...
After years of planning and research, we came up with an inground design with a modest investment and simple concept.
Our basic lineup gives you the option to choose from four popular shapes: oval, rectangle, lagoon, and kidney. From here, you can select from four different sizes, depending on your needs and yard space.
The Poolblue comes standard with the ever-popular sport bottom (deep in the middle and shallow on each end). This bottom style is great for those who like to play pool sports, lounging around and simply enjoying their pool.
We do allow further customization beyond the 4 shapes and sport bottom depth.There are actually many other options and additions you can choose from. However, it is best to come in and talk to one of our sales associates with your needs and questions.
It's also important to mention that this pool can also be installed as a hybrid, partially above the ground for a sloped yard. These installs can accommodate wood decking and look just as beautiful. We are happy to work with you and help you achieve the look you've always dreamed of, at a price you can afford!×
- Thick, strong 14 gauge galvanized steel panels
- Magnetic charged powder coating for total corrosion protection
- One-time transferable 100% lifetime warranty
- Corrosion-proof Bendable PVC coping for concrete
- Coated turnbuckle braces for easy leveling
- Flat-pack bendable panels - one kit builds all 4 shapes!
- Affordable options and enhancements
- Corrosion-proof pool walls ideal for salt water
- Highest quality, precision crafted liners with 15 or 30 year warranties.
More About Features...
One of the most important features of the Poolblue is the fully transferable 100% lifetime warranty on entire pool structure—even with salt water. This offers a nice peace of mind that your pool will stand the test of time.
The individual wall panels and braces are made of powder coated galvanized steel. With 14-gauge strength, these panels offer superior durability for many years. The quick-level, coated A-frame bracing will insure perfectly level walls on your new pool. If you choose to use salt water, our PVC bendable coping eliminates any possible corrosion.
This line of pools was designed to be the most affordable and versatile lifetime inground made. We stand behind our products and want you to be just as excited and confident about your purchase as we are.×
Everyone knows that owning a pool may carry with it some degree of maintenance and ongoing cost of ownership, be it through sanitation of the pool water, cleaning of the pool, even operation of the pump. Thankfully, we understand you are buying a pool for fun, leisure, and connection, not for more labor in your life. This is the place to play together, not slave together and with the addition of a few affordable equipment add-ons, you can drastically reduce the amount of time you might spend keeping your pool and insure that your relationship to your pool is one of unwinding.
- Saline systems
- Advanced entry systems
- Tri and quad cartridge filters
- Affordable control systems
- Robotic pool vacuums
- Choices in underwater lighting for safe night swimming
More About Options...
“We have been in this business a long time and we understand many of the reasons you might want a pool for your family. Those reasons are very important to us. We also understand that your “relationship” to your pool will be largely determined by how successfully the product and experience meets your objectives. Your objective is not to add another layer of complication into an already demanding life, nor an ongoing layer of stress and certainly not a new workload around the home. Home ownership has enough hassle and upkeep already! Indeed, if anything, we adults may selfishly see a time of escape and unwinding inside or poolside at twilight after work or on the weekend with everyone gathered at the home. We also understand some common objections to permanent pool ownership: 1) it costs to much to build, 2) it costs to much to own, 3) it takes too much time and work to maintain.
Lets be honest, everything you own does add a new level of upkeep, from your car to your HVAC system. But a large body of water is a vibrant ecosystem that might add a new layer of complexity. A pool will not keep itself. Thankfully, a whole smorgasbord of add-ons and automations have been developed over the years to drastically cut the demands on your time and make pool ownership a truly leisure experience. But lets consider these objections one by one.
- It costs to much to build: Ah, that is where this entire thing got started. We found many builders in many towns that would not even talk to us unless we were willing to spend 40K or greater on our pool. For those that might build a pool for less, merely hitting a single with a small, simple pool required us to cough up 25K. That meant that there was this huge space between the long-lasting aboveground pools and even entry level inground pools. Round ingrounds rushed in to try and fill that 15K territory, but too many of us stood back and thought, ‘that looks like an aboveground in the ground’ so we held out and pinched our pennies or let the family dream go altogether. We wanted a pool that could be built less than the addition of a medium sized screen porch, a pool that firemen and school teachers could own, not just trade bankers, doctors, and CEOs. The benefits of pool ownership for the family are just too great not to be shared with as many families as we can share it with. What we came up with is the Poolblue. The fastest steel wall pool to install. The simplest. The easiest to stock, transport, and ship. Versatile. We thought the whole process through: factory to your back yard. Where can we cut cost without cutting quality? From freight, to selling direct from the factory, to bulk ordering by your local dealer or buying direct through Poolblue, you get the most for the least.
- It costs too much to own: Pools are not free to own. We can’t cut that any other way. You buy a car, and if you do not fuel it up from time to time, it’s not going to roll. But our main objective with the pool is to keep it clean, pretty, and safe and to do this without blowing heaps of cash month to month. When it comes to sanitation: that can be easily automated to different degrees starting with an automatic delivery mineral sanitation system, on to a simple saline system that manufactures chlorine from salt right in the pool, to a more complete system that auto-feeds acid to manage PH and makes chlorine from salt. So you have a heap of affordable option to take your level of input out of water control. Leaves, sticks, dust and debri? No more pole pushing and gone are the days when you had a dumb automated cleaner that needed oversight to keep operating. The robots we have on offer are not only tremendously effective, but they are “intelligent” and incredibly cheap to operate. Finally, did you know that a 80% of the cost of a pump occurs after the purchase of the pump in energy consumption? Yes, efficient and multi-speed pumps cost more than energy loving workhorses, but that cost is paid back in little time, typically first season of operation. So take your time. Call a Rep or read through our material and put together the low cost, low maintenance kit right for you and your family.
- See above. Any level of affordable automation will make your pool worth so much more because the value of your pool is determined in how well it fulfills the goals you had set out for it and those goals never have been more work. More play. Less stress. Exercise. Time with your son. Time together in play as a family. Time to have friends over in the summer. The perfect kids anecdote for couch potatoism. You name it, but no where in that list can be found: I want to work more. Again, please read through our options, feel free to give us a call and talk to an expert, and put together the perfect balance of cost and ease of ownership. Our program is simple, but versatile.
But the list of options extents well beyond sanitation and automation. It is wise to think about, envision if you will, the entire experience you will have in the most exciting room in your home – your outdoor pool room! The Buddy seat adds some major ah and R and R for mom and dad. Built-in steps are a god-send for little ones learning to swim. Underwater lighting lets you see what’s under the water after sunset, giving mom great peace of mind as her little ones play late into summer nights. It also adds a good dose of ambiance. While the list goes on, it is worth mentioning here the ever-popular deck jets which add beauty, sophistication, as well as the delightful sound of running water to your pool to complete your retreat. While we understand that everyone has a limit to what we can spend, we have worked hard to bring you the best options at the lowest prices to make enhancements and low-maintenance as affordable as the pool itself.×
If you are looking at purchasing at a Poolblue pool locally, you can rest assured that you are shopping in the right place. In fact, Poolblue only authorizes the nation's highest ranked pool stores whose commitment to customer service and delivering the best products at the best prices is proven by years of market-leading performance. Poolblue is committed to making lifetime quality pool ownership accessible to more and more homeowners as are the dealers whose strong names and reputations are unmatched in their markets. Poolblue dealers have been in business for years, with a physical location so you know your pool company will be there tomorrow when you need them.
You can buy inground kits online- typically uncoated steel, vinyl-lined pools. But nowhere else can you find a pool more ideally suited for the do-it-yourself homeowner. These pools are stronger than polymer, and better than steel. They are so simple to handle and construct that builders love them. They ship easily and safely because the bendable walls are flat packed and thoroughly wrapped so you can rest assured that you will receive everything you need undamaged. And when it comes to assembly, no vinyl wall system is more simple to rightfully erect. If you are interested in a self-install or having a local builder install where we do not have an authorized dealer, you may shop for kits and options below by clicking Buy A Pool (DIY).