Thank you for your interest in Poolblue Pools. We have tried to make the experience of purchasing your pool as easy, risk free, and simple as possible. If you are eligible for install in one of our dealer service territories, you may visit a dealer in your area or you may use this site to design and save your quote, even arrange a site visit. For full service, using our website, the following is the normal process for booking or bidding.
Please use our kit builder to select the shape and size you would like
- Afterwards, you will be able to add special equipment and upgrades
- Then you will be furnished a full service quote which includes the standard amount of concrete, all construction figures, and all cost of equipment. The sum total will represent the full project cost based upon ideal circumstances. Site- specific costs may be incurred.
- You can either save your pool design and submit it for a sales call, or place a 10% fully refundable deposit in order to schedule a site survey and site specific quote.
- If for any reason you decide against proceeding with the construction of your Poolblue pool, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- You may save as many different pool quotes as you would like, however, in order to schedule a site visit, you will need to select one specific design
Why do we do it this way? In order to keep costs as low as possible and insure that you get the most water, the highest quality, the most efficient install for the lowest price. You see, if we allocate the man power to provide site specific quotes to everyone that expresses interest in a pool, we have to absorb and cover that cost, the time, the wages, the fuel and auto costs somehow. Rather than having a committed buyer pay for service provided to uncommitted buyers, we have implemented this process to qualify our buyers. Furthermore, we find that the site visit is more effective in arriving at concrete costs if the builder understands the desired outcome beforehand.